African Risk and Insurance Services Ltd (ARiS) is the leading risk service provider
in Tanzania. The Company grew from a small proprietary agency (in 1998) to a major corporate consistently
maintaining the largest market share in Tanzania since 2004. ARiS is the only Lloyd’s Broker from the
region (and one of about 200 firms of brokers worldwide) making us part of the world’s specialist
insurance market. We are the only Chartered Insurance Brokers in mainland Africa. We obtained our
ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2016, thus committing to create a system that consistently adheres
to globally recognized standards in the area of customer service to innovate and exceed customer
expectations. We have offices in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Choosing a Broker
What to look for?
While choosing a broker, ensure they have:
- Possession of Experience and expertise - for setting up Risk Management strategies
- Understanding your business - Service record, industry knowledge
- Industry standing – Market clout, reputation commitment to service, claims handling capacity
- Establishment - Organisational setup, management stability, quality of training of staff
- Client Profile & Client base – Client base to inspire confidence
- Respect for your business – Commitment, availability and compliant practices
- Resources – Affiliations and training
- Professional Responsibility (PI) – Scope, Sum Insured and Insurers
Broker at Lloyd's
ARiS is the only Lloyd’s Broker from this region making us part of
the world’s specialist insurance market allowing us to conduct open market business with Lloyd’s Underwriters.
We are proud to be one of about 200 firms of brokers working at Lloyd’s worldwide.
Chartered Insurance Broker
Seal of confidence!
The Only Chartered Insurance Brokers in mainland Africa
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) of UK
has awarded ARiS the prestigious
'Chartered Insurance Brokers' title
An ISO 9001:2015 Company
ARiS has made a commitment to creating a system
that consistently adheres to globally recognized standards in the area of customer
service to innovate and exceed customer expectations.
Our distinct commitment is defined by our catchword,
ARiSe signifying continuous vigour in the delivery of innovation and highest
standard of service to our customers and value to all our stakeholders.
A superior promise!
Our chartered status means that we are one of about
200 global leading firms that insure providing you with the best possible advice,
service and support.
We are No. 1 by business volume in Tanzania and
have maintained that for 12 years, since 2004.
150 years combined Professional experience
and 20 years of caring service. We have grown with many of our clients. We have nurtured
and been nurtured.
Together, every step of the way.
With you; from understanding your risk, conceiving solutions,
to claims settlement.